Monday, July 14, 2008

Sushi Star asian buffet is OPEN and is a HIT!

I was happy when I saw the Coming Soon in front of the Sushi Star Chinese/Asian/Sushi buffet building, but having eaten there for the first time this afternoon, I am ecstatic! The food is very good, the buffet spread surprisingly comprehensive (not just sushi/raw), and the sushi just keeps coming!

New Asian/Sushi Buffet in College Station

Phone: (979)703-6003
Address:
201 University Dr. East
College Station, TX 77840

(ok, the business card reads: Collego Station, but that just verifies its ethnic authenticity, right?)

I cannot contain my happiness with the addition of this uniquely non-everything-else, well-priced, delicious addition to our local cuisine representation. Drop by, eat often, eat well, and please comment below.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just finally tried it this afternoon and although it all looked pretty good, the sushi was warm and did not taste too good. Then about 3 hours later, after feeling worse and worse, I threw up. Needless to say I am not impressed nor will be returning.

bronius said...

I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience there. Thanks for posting.

My batting, however, is now about 6/6 always weekday lunches. The only negative effects on me are fiscal: I am spending too much in a month on lunch out and the venue's credit service apparently exceeded their monthly transaction limit on my card! haha.

Business must be good ;)

Try the place again and tell them what happened; maybe you'll get a discount and a change in perspective.

Unknown said...

This is the best sushi buffet I ever ate. I am in there almost everyday now. They just lower down the price for lunch. Try it now. You will get your money worth it.

Unknown said...

Hey, please try this new Assian Restaurant E. Star Buffee. Lunch is $6.55, Dinner $9.95. It has all kind of sea food, include all kind of sushi rolls, soups, tuna, shrimp, crabs, and B-BQ meet. The food is very fresh all the time. You have to try it. You cannot miss this restaurant.

Unknown said...

مسلسلات هندية

مسلسلات مختلفون

مسلسل فدية

صور فدية 2015

fidya

مسلسل فدية

العشق الاسود 2

مسلسلات مختلفون

yanmaneee said...

moncler jackets
yeezy supply
100% real jordans for cheap
stone island outlet
kd 10
jordan 4
supreme new york
golden goose sneakers
supreme
yeezy boost